Tuesday, October 9, 2012

America NEEDS to be SKILL based NOT bullshit and luck based

Nowadays people could give a fuck how good you are at something anymore, it used to be a big deal if you were good at something

Now its all about how full of shit you are at an interview, who you know, where you showed up at or when you showed up.

America at this rate is gonna corrupt, no wonder their business all is lacking these days, you got half ass people that are good bullshitters, ass kissers doing a MAN's job. They ain't never done a god fucking damn man's job, when they bitch bout start up doing that shit now?!

My dad would always say you have good skill than great. I would complain about one piece of shit fucker that is half my level getting picked before me. Then my dad would say, see my friend here used to think everything is easy, he used to get raises from the boss before. And I politely told me father, you know what? When I'm outgunned due to me lacking skill, I might be jealous but NEVER am I angry.

The ONLY times when I'm downright pissed off is when a person that obviously ain't shit got the job before me.

Examples are girls ALWAYS getting waitress and host jobs before guys.

Kiss ass guys ALWAYS get jobs before talented guys

Girls give losers a chance to be with them JUST because the guy showed up at the same highschool or college instead of actually picking a guy thats worth a damn these days.

People could tell me garbage like Oh I got a better job than you etc, you know what you punk ass bitch?! I could give a fuck because in terms of raw skill I'm at least 3-5 times better than you, so you got that high pay job or that hot lady, you still AIN'T shit bitch.

Well keep this garbage shit up America, at this rate things are just gonna go down hill.

I don't give a fuck if business crash cus they hire trash for employees

Or would I give a fuck if a girl is complaining cus she accepts trash that she thinks is " credible " as their guy

I don't give a fuck if I get selected or not, all I can say, is DO NOT even think about looking at me when you turn into shit, cus you had a perfectly talented stallion here for cheap and you did NOT take advantage instead you went for trash from the dumpster

No comments:

Post a Comment